The TEN Tenors are one among Australia’s most successful international traveling acts. In fact, they’ve performed in twenty nine countries! The 10 Tenors have just announced a new spring tour called “Wish You Were Here” which includes a special show at the Fox Tucson Theatre!
The Wish You Were Here tour, set to play twenty two cities in twenty six dates, is a celebration of the group’s twentieth year together. It also marks the US release of “Wish You Were Here”, a brand new album (already #1 in Austrialia) influenced by the works of recently deceased artists, including:
- David Bowie
- John Lennon
- Amy Winehouse
- Queen’s Freddy Mercury
- and many more…
Look for the album to hit the shelves and iTunes on March 2nd!
What Can I Expect at a TEN Tenors Performance?
At a Ten Tenors Show, you can expect fun, spectacular performances with enough kinetic energy to power a mid-size town! Here is your chance to catch a TEN Tenors performance directly on the heels of their stellar national tour across Australia in 2017. The same amazing music and electric performances have been imported to the Fox Theatre in Downtown Tucson for a wonderful show!
What Kind of Music Will I Listen To at the TEN Tenors Wish You Were Here tour?
You’ll be transported on a journey through a number of the world’s greatest musical standards. From the iconic rock anthems of Queen and Bowie through Australia’s very own Jon English and Michael Hutchence. You’ll also get that distinctive “tenorial” take on material by Whitney Houston and Amy Winehouse.
Together, the selections compile a songbook of the greatest songs ever. You’ll actually feel the raw emotion from the performances of Michael Jackson and Leonard Cohen hits. The tour us a celebration of the immense artistry that has transcended both genre and generation.
Here is the full tour, for all of my out-of-towners 😉 Tell them Tony Ray Sent You!
Wish You Were Here Spring 2018 US Tour dates
- Feb-20 Boerne, TX – Champion Auditorium
- Feb-21 Boerne, TX – Champion Auditorium
- Feb-22 Alto, NM – Spencer Theater
- Feb-23 Wickenburg, AZ – Del E Webb Center
- Feb-24 Wickenburg, AZ – Del E Webb Center
- Feb-25 Albuquerque, NM – Popejoy Hall
- Feb-27 Tucson, AZ – Fox Tucson Theatre
- Feb-28 Scottsdale, AZ – Virginia G. Piper Theater
- Mar-1 Scottsdale, AZ – Virginia G. Piper Theater
- Mar-2 Glendora, CA – Haugh Performing Arts Center
- Mar-3 Northridge, CA – Valley Performing Arts Center
- Mar-4 Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA – Sunset Cultural Center
- Mar-6 Las Vegas, NV – Reynolds Hall at Smith Center
- Mar-7 San Luis Obispo, CA – Christopher Cohan Center
- Mar-9 Cerritos, CA – Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts
- Mar-10 San Diego, CA – Balboa Theatre
- Mar-11 Modesto, CA – Gallo Center for the Arts
- Mar-13 Folsom, CA – Harris Center
- Mar-14 Folsom, CA – Harris Center
- Mar-15 Reno, NV – Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
- Mar-16 Redding, CA – Redding Civic Auditorium
- Mar-20 Medford, OR – The Collier Center
- Mar-21 Bend, OR – Tower Theatre
- Mar-22 Spokane, WA – Martin Woldson Theater at The Fox
- Mar-23 Bremerton, WA – Admiral Theatre
- Mar-24 Federal Way, WA – Federal Way Performing Arts & Event Center