I have long been impressed by the Tucson Interfaith HIV/AIDs Network (TIHAN) and the amazing services they provide to our community. TIHAN does it all; from providing education to remove the stigma surround HIV/AIDS to offering direct support to patients, survivors, and their families. But they can’t do it alone and they need your help! Donate Household Products to TIHAN today!
Which Household Products Should I Donate to TIHAN?
Lots of household products are in high demand at TIHAN! While they are happy to receive donations in all different shapes and sizes, TIHAN has a wish list of items that are currently in need of.
Urgent Need for Bleach
Bleach happens to be one of the more important household products used for both cleaning and disinfecting. TIHAN is currently depleted in their stock of bleach and they desperately request donations from the community. Here is your chance to make a difference. Please, head to your favorite grocery store, pick up a bottle of generic bleach, and deliver it to the TIHAN office! That’s it! Easy, right? Now, if a few more could pitch in, that’ll be great!
General Office Supplies / Paper Products:
- Avery 5160 (or equivalent) laser address labels
- File folders—letter size ‘1 / 3 tab’ (manila or color)
- 8.5” x 11” multiuse copy paper, white or colors (pastel green, yellow, or orchid)
- Rolls or booklets of ‘Forever’ stamps (firstclass) and postcard stamps
- Office Depot/OfficeMax gift cards (very helpful for last minute office needs)
- Facial tissues, toilet tissue, paper towels, cleaning supplies (for office use)
- #10 security envelopes Self-adhesive name badges (specifically with blue or red outline
- Rolls of plastic packing tape (the type that fits packing tape guns)
- Multi-brochure holder (Office Depot item #318684)
- Grocery Store gift cards (for purchasing food for trainings/events/meetings, etc.)
- Toiletry items for client CarePackages (shampoo, soap, cleaning supplies, etc.)
- 30”x 96” rectangular folding table (8 ft.) (new or gently used)
- 2 padded tablecloths to fit an 8-foot table
- 10’ x 10’ pop up canopy (such as: Lowe’s Zshade item #806328 model #ZSB1010ALBL )
- Convertible hand truck / platform dolly (Home Depot—model #DC35081)
- Bankers boxes with lids (new or gently used)
- Sturdy, metal, shelving units—two needed
- An upright vacuum for the office (for use on carpet and tile)
Get the complete wishlist at TIHAN.org: https://tihan.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Wish-List-Flyer-June-2018.pdf
Have a great day,
Tony Ray 🙂