Get your tickets today for a magical evening with incredible possibilities. Up for silent auction are wonderful pieces of art along with incredible experiences and much, much more! Come to the Jerome Beillard SAAF Festival for Life 2018 for your chance at these great prizes, and you’ll have a great time at the event!
Win Amazing Prizes at the SAAF Festival for Life 2018
The tireless staff and volunteers at Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation throw a yearly celebration of the life and work of Jerome Ballard, a pillar of our community and a passionate advocate. This event has grown to become one of the largest silent auctions in all of Southern Arizona with incredible prizes like trips, celebrity collectibles to go along with their signature art selections by local artists.
This year’s Festival for Life will be the biggest and best yet, so big that the only place that could accommodate an event of this magnitude was the Tuscon Convention Center. It’s the perfect location, offering space and comfort as party-goers meander through the maze of fabulous art pieces and incredible silent auction items.
When is the SAAF Festival for Life 2018?
The whole party goes down on Saturday, November 18th, so you better get your tickets today! That ticket is more of a passport, ushering you past the very best of local Tucson artistic talent. Here is the entire schedule:
- 5:30 pm Registration opens for the event
- 6:00 pm Main Tuscon Convention Center Doors Open for SAAF Festival for Life 2018
- 7:15 pm-8:00 pm Live Auction – This is still being determined
- 8:45 pm- Section 1 of the Silent Auction Closes, with lots of lucky people!
- 9:15 pm- Section 2 of the Silent Auction Closes, even more people going home happy!
Have a great day!